Roudup and Voting 2nd mediterranean cooking event – Spain2 comments Dec 11th, 2009 | By Tobias | Category: Recipes
The 2nd Mediterranean cooking event has come to and end and we have to determine who will win this months price. This months topic was SPAIN. Please take a moment, have a look at the nominees and vote your favourite dish.
A little hint for the participants: As I have learned form the last event, that was won by Rosa: It helps a lot to post a litle “call to action” on your blog in order to ask your readers to vote for you.
The first entry made by Joumana from Taste of Beirut. She cooked for us Tortas de Aceite, a dish form Andalusia. These sweet olive oil crackers are a great combination of tastes including cinnamon and sesame.
Vote your favourite Moroccan dish. You have 3 votes to give!
- Seffa de Couscous (46%, 84 Votes)
- Dessert Tagine (22%, 41 Votes)
- Harcha Bread (14%, 26 Votes)
- Moroccan Spaghetti (9%, 17 Votes)
- Moroccan Chicken (9%, 16 Votes)
- Harira, a Moroccan Lentil and Tomato soup (8%, 14 Votes)
- Baklava (5%, 10 Votes)
- Honey Saffron Ice Cream & Chocolate Cous Cous (5%, 10 Votes)
- Moroccan Spiced Instant Coffee (5%, 10 Votes)
- Citrus Salad (5%, 9 Votes)
- Bananas with honey and roasted almonds (4%, 8 Votes)
- Tajine with eggplant and cellery (3%, 6 Votes)
- Tajine kip met aardappel en bleekserderij (3%, 5 Votes)
- Moroccan style salad (3%, 5 Votes)
- Moroccan mint tea (2%, 4 Votes)
- Babout Breads (2%, 4 Votes)
- Olive oil bread with fig-butter (2%, 4 Votes)
- Snowball (2%, 4 Votes)
- Cous cous with milk and pumpkin (1%, 2 Votes)
- Moroccan Meatballs with Rice and Parsley (1%, 2 Votes)
- Corn with herb butter (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 184